Friday, February 25, 2011

The 3 Best Things About Working At Pyramid

The 3 best things about working at Pyramid:
1. Everyday is a new day
2. The people, they are so committed
3. The art, always makes me stop and say "wow"

I thought that I would share some pictures with you that I took yesterday at Pyramid.

This is Amdy. He comes & paints everyday.














This is Alan and Elizabeth in the screenprint studio.














Beth busy in the Letterpress Area















Patty getting ready for a class















Jeremiah is stamping envelopes














Amelia (Artist in Residence) leads a tour of students














Two of my favorite prints from the Washington Printmakers exhibit upstairs in the gallery



(Below) Amelia leads an Artist Talk

















Jill (Artist in Residence) in her studio




No comments:

Post a Comment